SVURPGCET-2013 Hall Tickets, SVURPGCET-2013 Syllabus, SVU PGCET, SVU PGCET 2013, SVU PGCET 2013 Notification, SVU PGCET 2013 Hall Tickets, SVU PGCET 2013 Syllabus
1. The Convener (SVURPGCET-2013), Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur invites applications for admission into various post graduate courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore, Dravidian University, Kuppam and their affiliated colleges during the academic year 2013-14.
2. The admissions are governed by the SVURPGCET-2013 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SVURPGCET-2013 reserves the right to change or modify the rules.
3. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify in SVURPGCET-2013 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the university or the college without rank in SVURPGCET-2013.
4. In Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University) admissions are limited to women candidates only, who are local to one or the other University areas of Andhra Pradesh i.e. all the three regions of AP (Rayalaseema, Telangana and Coastal Andhra) in the ratio of 22:36:42. Students from all the three regions of the state can seek admissions to various courses offered by the University.
5. Dravidian University: Students belonging to entire Andhra Pradesh are considered as local and Students belonging to the States of Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry and Kerala as non-locals. In the case of other
states, 10 % of seats are reserved for each State and such seats are over and above the existing seats.
6. Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are eligible for admission under National
Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above existing seats.
7. Foreign nationals/NRIs can be admitted without entrance test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University.
8. P.G. degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled for admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarships.
9. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one full time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other assignment or employment, or study any other course simultaneously with the exception
of evening part time courses offered by the concerned University.
10. A University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course basing on the economic viability depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it.
11. Qualifying in the SVURPGCET-2013 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission into the course.
12. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate was tampered or fake, the candidate not only looses seat but is also liable for prosecution.
13. Notwithstanding anything in this booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the Universities from time to time are applicable.
14. Each University reserves the right to modify Colleges/ Courses / Seats and the same will be made.
Candidates seeking admission into the Universities listed below and in their affiliated Colleges have to apply
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
Dravidian University, Kuppam
1. Hall tickets for the entrance test will be sent to the candidates 10 days before the date of test.
2. In case of non-receipt of original hall ticket, the candidate can download the same from
thewebsitewww.svurpgcet.org and attend the examination.
3. Duplicate hall ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SVURPGCET-2013 or from the
Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a
demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of ‘Convener, SVURPGCET-2013’ along with the evidence of
having submitted the application.
4. SVURPGCET-2013 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission.
Disclaimer :. www.myemploymentportal.com is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the jobs, information, images, articles, time tables, online applications, notifications, job details, all exam results being published on NET. The jobs, information, images, articles, time tables, online applications, notifications, job details, results published on net are for the immediate information to the public. This does not constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this website as authentic as possible, myemploymentportal.com or any staff persons will not be responsible for any loss to persons caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy in the information available on website.Our Website is not the Government Website or Not the Part of any Government Organization and not the part of any Government Institution. Our Website is also not a Part of Any University or School or College and not affiliated with any Govt., Organization
Posted here By : Ejaj Pasha @ www.myemploymentportal.com